secluded cabins embraced by 58 acres of enchanting pine forest.
Our resort features three charming, 200 year old, authentic log cabins in the Hocking Hills of Ohio near Old Man's Cave. We also have two modern lodging options with modern amenities. Each of the Frontier Log Cabin rentals is unique and lovingly decorated with antiques. All have modern conveniences including a fully equipped kitchen, heating and air-conditioning. There is a private hot tub on each of the screened porches. Winter, Summer, Autumn, or Spring experience the beautiful scenery of any season you choose to visit.
Features of our Cabins
- Stone gas log fireplace. (Available seasonally)
- Hot tub on screened porch.
- Cabins sleep 2, 4, or 6 persons - see individual cabin pages for details.
- Free High Speed WiFi
- King and Queen-size beds, linen, blankets, pillows are provided.
- Shower / bath, towels, bath soap and paper products provided.
- Living room area, with sofa, rocker, TV/Blu-Ray players with streaming
- Air conditioning and heat for your comfort.
- Charcoal grill, utensils, foil.
- We now have Keurig machines in all the cabins, regular coffee, decaf, and hot chocolate pods provided
- Equipped Kitchen with oven range, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, dishes, pans, eating utensils, salt & pepper, trash bags, dish soap.
- Front porch with swing and rocking chair.
- Hiking trails on the property from cabins and cottage.
- Short hike to stocked pond on the property, bring equipment no licenses needed on private property.
- We provide Soy candles for our guests, safe for the environment and you.